Terms and conditions of use (Last updated: 20 April 2020)
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website or submit any material to our website or submit any material on e-mail id linked with website or use any of our website services, you accept the agreement to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least sixteen  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least sixteen  years of age.
- Licence to use website
- You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) share the link of website with anyone; and
(e) use our website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted BY THE provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website and its content for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
(f) use the brand logo or name of website or tag line
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- Acceptable use
- You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
(f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
- User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account; and/or
(c) edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
- Order Placement
The Company reserves the right not to process or to resubmit the Client’s Order in the event that the details indicated are inconsistent to or do not match the Order’s original description. Failure to provide the correct description or choosing the wrong Product, deadline extension requests may require additional payments. Please note this is done by the Company only so that it may properly process the Client’s Order and have the best possible CV Writer to complete the Client’s Order. The Client will always be contacted to approve any additional charges or requests.
- Tracking Order Progress
The Client is highly encouraged to stay in touch with the Support Team/CV Writer and to monitor Order Progress through the Client’s personal account on the web site. Possible statuses of the Order are:
- Order is not paid – the Order is already registered within the Company’s system but the Client should proceed with the payment before the Company starts working on it.
- Research has been started – the Order is paid and made available to appropriate CV writers.
- Preparing – a CV Writer is working on your Order.
- Order is completed – the Product has been uploaded for the Client’s review. The Client is welcome to download it from the Client’s personal account on the web site or email that is automatically sent to the Client’s email address.
- Returned for revision – CV Writer is revising the Product according to Client’s instructions.
- Hold – the Order is put on hold by the Support Team and the CV Writer has temporarily stopped working on it. The Client is advised to visit the E-mails sent to him or the Messaging board on the personal profile for detailed information or to contact the Support Team.
- Order is canceled – the Order is canceled.
- Delivery Policy
- The Company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the Company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. The Support Team is available to assist the Client with any delivery problems of the Order. However, it is the sole responsibility of the Client to provide the correct contact information to the Company.
- In case of timely delivery of the Product, the Company will not be responsible for failure of the Client to download the Product. Please note that the Client will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in Order to pay the CV Writer for the work done.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any paid Order at its own determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the Client’s side that affects Order completion or a suspicion by the Company that the Client is engaged in fraudulent activity. The Company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately and the final decision depends on the number of factors. The Company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
- Revision policy
- To ensure a high level of Client service and guarantee the Clients’ satisfaction with the Product, we provide a free revision service/option. The Client can request a free revision within 30 (thirty) days after his/her Order initial deadline. In case the Client asks for revision on the 30th day after the initial deadline, we guarantee to revise this Order during 5 days.
- If the Client has missed the policy deadline, but still needs to get his Order revised, the Client may place the new Order for editing purposes.
- The Quality Assurance Department of the Company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in initial Order details; unreasonable return of the product; taking advantage of CV Writer; and obvious abuse of revision options.
- If the revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If the request falls within mentioned guidelines, the Company will happily revise the Client’s Order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Company guarantees your satisfaction and also provides 6 months of support or 2 modifications within 6 months.
- If the Client has missed the policy deadline, but still needs to get his Order revised, the Client may place the new Order for editing purposes.
- If the Client needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the Order.
- No refund and/or No cancellation shall be made post the order placed.
- Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website or on e-mail id linked with website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media in relation to this website.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublished or edit any or all of your content.
- Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libelous or maliciously false;
(b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
(n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking including without limitation creating and/or using a different account.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
- The terms and conditions[, together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We are registered as Fastrack Business Solutions in MP Shop & Establishment Act (India); you can find the online version of the register at http://www.labour.mp.gov.in, and our registration number is C-721599.
- Our GST number is 23AODPS1210H1ZH.
- Our details.
- This website is owned and operated by Fastrack Business Solution under the brand name CV99.
- We are registered in MP Shop & Establishment Act., India under registration number C-721599, and our registered office is at A-4, Hill Crest, Chuna Bhatti, Bhopal – 462016, MP (India).
- Our principal place of business is at Balaji Residency, Survey No 113, Plot No 7/8, Veerbhadra Nagar, Baner, Pune – 411045, Maharashtra (India)
- Youcan contact us:
(a) using our website contact form; or
(b) by mobile/telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
(c) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time; or
(d) by text messages, using the mobile number published on website from time to time; or
(e) by post, using the postal address given above.